Want to get 1st-notice of upcoming PB&J Sessions?These limited edition sessions are only available to our e-news subscribers appointments are on a First-Come, First-Serve basis.
Tag Archives: Seniors 2012
OPEN NOW! MODEL CASTING CALL FOR FRONT RANGE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
It’s time to start thinking about Senior Pictures! And the way we do that at Anissa Long Photography is by holding an open model casting call. We only allow a limited number of students from each Front Range High School to represent our studio, but we want students in all shapes and sizes. You don’t need to be the most beautiful… but we do need you to be motivated and have lots of friends! If you think you would make a great model, then CLICK HERE to Apply for our model open casting call before May 15th, 2011!
- If you are chosen from our open model casting call, you will get:
- FREE studio model session
- FREE family photo session
- FREE senior session of your choice (if photographed in June/July)
- Unlimited CUSTOM Model Rep cards to hand out to your friends
- Digital images for unlimited Facebook use!
- CASH and prizes for referring friends to the studio
- FAME- be recognized by your friends on our Blog, Marketing Pieces, Website, and Twitter!
If you are chosen from our model casting call, you must meet these qualifications:
- You must be outgoing, have a fun personality, and not be shy in front of the camera. Involvement in sports and/or music activities is a MUST!
- You must have a Facebook account and personal profile page. Facebook is our main communication method for our models.
- You must have your senior pictures taken at Anissa Long Photography and you can’t represent any other photography studio.
- There is a small deposit of $50 due at the time that you sign your Model Contract. We are making an investment in you, and ask that you make a “good-faith” investment in us!
We will review your application and get back to you within 3 business days. Remember, we have a limited number of Model Rep opportunities at each school, so Apply NOW! If accepted, you and a parent or guardian MUST attend an introductory meeting. We will be reviewing the details of the program, signing your contract, and scheduling your Model Session at that time.