How Will This Blog Help You?
In case you are not familiar with, or at least have not subscribed to a blog before, I wanted you to know what this blog is all about and also why hundreds of people across the world subscribe by email to its’ content. If you are here on this page, one of the following likely applies:
- You are in the process of looking for a photographer.
- You’ve never had a professional portrait session, and are looking to further your knowledge and education.
Either way, this blog is written for you. I want to offer the most comprehensive one-stop spot for education on all things photography. Even though this blog is geared toward consumers, many professionals in the industry may also find helpful information here. To meet my goals of providing relevant photography-related information, the blog consists of the following:
- How-to videos of portrait display, home decorating using images, new display products, etc.
- Informative photography articles discussing everything from “what to wear” to frames.
- Reviews and Ratings of various camera and lighting equipment manufacturers: geared to amateurs as well as pros.
- Industry news, events, trends, etc.
By subscribing to the blog, you will receive via your email Inbox on average 1-2 articles/videos per week. We will not send other emails, spam, etc to your Inbox. We hold our subscribers in very high regard and respect your privacy. Also, it is our commitment to you to produce quality, helpful content. And remember, if an article does not apply to your situation, simply erase it, we will not be offended…. But again, we want you to be an informed photography-lover and this blog is our means of achieving this goal.
Finally, we ask that you feel free to post questions on the blog or send them directly to us via email. Again, thanks for stopping by and welcome to our community.